See last photo for a photo of the damage. Dent is about 1cm, rest of the bass is spotless.
Punk bass starts with Douglas "Dee Dee Ramone" Colvin. As the pounding heart of the Ramones, he pioneered a no-frills sound and style that left a permanent mark on rock music. On a white Fender Precision Bass slung impossibly low, he defined punk bass with simple but breakneck bass lines delivered with such pulverizing sound, speed and conviction that he singlehandedly set the template for generations of punk bassists to come. The Dee Dee Ramone Precision Bass honors him with reverence and authenticity, just like any bassist since who's ever planted his feet in a wide stance, slung a Precision below the beltline and yelled a manic "1-2-3-4"count-off.
- Olympic White gloss finish
- Maple neck with "C" profile and vintage-style heel truss-rod adjustment
- 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- Split single-coil pickup
- Three-ply black pickguard
- Vintage-style bridge with four single-groove saddles