This guitar is absolutely just beautiful! Look at that stunning Koa on the back and sides.
There's only 50 of these worldwide and some of the others we've seen have been very nice but the figuring on this one is without doubt the sweetest we've seen.
This guitar has that thick classic Gibson tone combined with some slightly more modern shimmer, which i'm sure is a result of the Koa back and sides.
If you're looking for a great vintage sounding guitar with a modern edge then we'd highly recommend this guitar.
Factory installed with a LR Baggs VTC pickup for consistant on stage tone
- Body Style: Square Shoulder
- Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce top, Solid AAA Koa back & sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top single-ply back, multi-ply double-ring abalone rosette
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst top, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany, round profile with 1.725" Tusq nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped X-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12" radius, rosewood with mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlay
- Scale: 25.5"
- Bridge: Songwriter, Rosewood, Tusq saddle
- Pickguard: .060, tortoise
- Tuning Machines: Gold Grover
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: LR Baggs VTC