The Friedman BE100 "Brown Eye" is the result of years of expertise Dave Friedman has accumulated by performing tone mods on great British amps owned by countless stadium artists. Seen on stage with bands such as; The Foo Fighters, Pink, Steve Vai, Bon Jovi, and Alice in Chains, the Friedman BE100 is a tonal monster!
With incredible punch and definition, this hand-wired, 100watt British style amp can seamlessly transition from blues to classic rock and metal. It's super responsive and incredibly dynamic, with a huge low end and an unrivalled harmonic richness, the BE100 delivers clarity you wouldn't normally associate with a 100watt head.
With 3 modes, BE, HBE and Clean, you can alter your tone via the front panel of the amp or the 2 button footswitch which is included. Possibly the ultimate high power amp around you can see why the likes of Chris Shiflett and Jerry Cantrell trust the Friedman BE100 to perform night after night.View Full Specs
- Power: 100 watts.
- Channels: Two Channel Head with Friedman designed series Effects Loop.
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Size: 11 5/8"H x 29"W x 8 5/8"D
- Preamp Tubes: Five 12AX7
- Power Tubes: Four EL34
- EQ: Bass, Treble, Mid, Presence, Master, Gain, Clean Volume, Clean Bass, Clean Treble controls
- Switches: Bright, C45, Fat, Saturation, Loop ON/OFF
- Inputs: 1 Main Input
- Speaker Outs: 2 with Impedance Selector 4, 8, or 16 Ohm
- Line Out with Level Control
- Effects Loop: Friedman Designed Series Effects Loop with Return Level